IT Consulting Services
Audit & Assessment
Security assessment is the process of identifying threats, vulnerabilities and risks prevailing in an organization’s IT environment in order to minimize the risks.
Our consultants will carry out a comprehensive assessment of various IT systems and processes with a view to identifying potential security gaps and provide cost-effective recommendations, with appropriate justifications, to improve the security posture of the organization.
- Evaluation of Network Security Architecture
- Technical Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Application Security Assessment
- Wireless Security Assessment
Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime Management
Businesses are clearly realizing the need to prevent cyber infractions on their information assets; equally important is the need to carry out a forensic analysis of suspected attacks and ensure that the perpetrators are identified. A requisite first step in this direction is the collection, preservation, analysis and presentation of reliable and relevant evidence to law enforcement agencies and judiciary.
- Investigation of Digital Frauds and Cyber Crimes
- ‘Incident’ identification and response
- Log analysis and interpretation
- Establishing ‘evidence’ as an attribute in good network design
- Training and awareness to minimize impact of cyber attacks on information assets
- Cyber Forensic Lifecycle – Development and implementation of policies and processes
Information Security Management
Information Security Management consulting services assist client organizations to establish a framework to implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve information security processes. It identifies information assets and leads to development, documentation and implementation of policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.` In order to attain the right security posture, client organizations are advised on areas such as risk assessment, business continuity and disaster recovery planning, data loss prevention, privacy compliance, ERP evaluation and controls, secure SDLC process and security awareness programs. eCloudPro can assist organizations in developing a comprehensive security management framework that will fully meet their business needs.
- Development and evaluation of information security
- Policies and Procedures
- Information Security Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management
- Full cycle BCP & DRP process
- Business Impact Analysis
- Testing of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan
- Data Loss Prevention
- Privacy Compliance
- Secure System Development Methodologies
- ERP evaluation and controls
- Security Awareness programs
- Security and Privacy Strategies
Governance, Risk & Compliance
A key element of good security management is regular and structured evaluation of compliance with the security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. Organizations must ensure that control measures are appropriate (operational assurance) and that they operate as designed (life cycle assurance). Our services provide executive management with these two forms of assurance so that management understands the degree of risk in their information systems and can authorize the implementation of relevant controls. As organizations mature in their control posture, they graduate to the process of establishing a formal IT and Infosec governance framework and support it with formal measurement and reporting addressing the degree of governance maturity. Our technology, risk and governance assessment process draws on a rich blend of audit process knowledge and information security expertise and we translate our assurance service reports into ‘business’ language that often results in shorter time to implement controls.
- Information Systems & Security Audit
- Risk Based IT Audit
- Information Technology and Information Security Governance – Process definition and metrics for maturity assessment
- IT Risks – Assessment, Management and Controls
- Gap Analysis and building systems including policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and Implementation paractices covering the following: ISO 27001, PCI DSS, COBIT, ITIL, ISO22301, OSSTMM, OWASP & ISM3.